Obama’s Legacy: The rise of the ‘Alt-Left’
Obama’s Legacy: The rise of the ‘Alt-Left’
Merriam-Webster defines an insurgency as “a usually violent attempt to take control of a government : a rebellion or uprising.”
Four black Thugs Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper, 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, tortured a handicapped white boy. Brittany Covington posted the video below on her Facebook page.
Here, a member of the ‘alt-left’ pepper sprays a woman for simply supporting President Trump.
Tyler Durden from Zero Hedge reports, “Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago; were each charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary, according to the Cook County state’s attorney. Hill was also charged with robbery and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.”
Why is this case of torture and hate of blacks against whites so important? Because it is representative of the Alt-Left in America.
President Obama since his election has made the Democratic Party a coalition of tribes. Staffer for former House Speaker Dennis Hastert John Feehery in a June, 2009 CNN op-ed column “Why Democrats give GOP hope” stated that “Democrats are internally divided to a greater degree than Republicans.” Feehery wrote,
The Democratic Party can be seen as a coalition of tribes, much more so than Republican voters, who tend to be much more homogeneous racially and philosophically… The Democratic Party is dominated by six different — if overlapping — groups of voters.
The groups that Feehery listed in 2009 were: The Democratic leadership, Blue Dog Democrats, African-Americans, Hispanics, Union voters and Urban liberals.
Since 2009 these tribes have changed and become more prone to use violence to take control of local, state and the federal government. The Alt-Left is a rebellion against the American people. Today the Alt-Left coalition consists of new tribes. In a column The neo-Democrat Party: Devout followers of Marx, Mao and Mohammed I noted:
I believe what President Obama has truly done is fundamentally transformed the Democratic Party of JFK to the Democrat Party of Tyrants. I use the word Democrat because the Party of Tyrants is not Democratic, as envisioned by Thomas Jefferson. The membership of the neo-Democrat Party Tyrants are made up primarily of the devout followers of Marx, Mao and Mohammed.
Those who oppose Obama and the neo-Democrat Party of Tyrants, including JFK Democrats, are subject to ridicule, rejection and bullying.
Extremism in the name of the collective is the over riding strategy of the neo-Democrat. Radicalism is the tactic. The more extreme the ideal, the more it is embraced. This leads to what some have labeled a form of political insanity. I call it political suicide. History teaches us that tyrants and tyranny ultimately lose the support of the masses. Why? Because the policies implemented harm the masses.
Ayn Rand wrote:
“The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other – until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.”
Here are some of the absurdities that have become the official ideology of the Alt-Left (i.e. Democratic Party):
- The greatest national security threat is climate change (i.e. formerly global warming).
- White Christian men are a greater threat than the Islamic State, Iran and the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Spending on social programs is more important than spending on national security.
- Engagement and dialogue with America’s enemies (i.e. Iran) is preferred to any form of confrontation.
- Nationalized health care (the Affordable Care Act) is affordable.
- Deficit spending is good for the economy and will create jobs.
- Putting more Americans on the public dole is good for creating more government jobs.
- Anyone who disagrees with the neo-Democrat Party policies is racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and a national security threat.
- People don’t kill people, guns kill people (e.g. need to outlaw guns).
- Public schools must teach children what to think, not how to think (i.e. Common Core).
- Aborting the unborn and selling their body parts is noble.
- Bigger government, more regulations and centralized powers and greater control over the behaviors of citizens is good.
- Coal, oil and natural gas are evil.
- Saving the planet is more important than saving the human race.
- A weak America is good for world peace.
- The Judeo/Christian God is dead.
The Democratic Party of JFK has morphed into the neo-Democrat Party of the Alt-Left by dint of constant pressure from the radicals and the constant retreat of the Jeffersonian Democrats.
Today the Democrat Party has fundamentally transformed into the party of Marx, Mao and Mohammed.
It is a struggle between the civilized man and the uncivilized man (savage).
This is the biggest threat to America and the civilized world. The 2nd Amendment has never been more important.
United Gun Group